TCP Off Road
TCP Xtreme "MX" Can-Am Maverick Sport and Trail Heavy Duty Billet Steering Rack and Pinion
Tired of replacing your OEM Rack? Looking for something that will last? Well look no more! We did not hold anything back when designing our new billet steering rack and pinion. A first of it's kind, this rack is engineered to withstand harsh riding conditions and take the abuse that can be dished out from your monster wheels and tires.
- Case is approx 400% Larger than OEM
- Larger working internal components
- Halo 30 Compatible
- Fully Greaseable
- Machined from 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Proprietary internal design reduces wear and DOES NOT use bushings that will wear out over time.
- All material is heat treated
- Robust rack boots
- US Grade 8 (10.9 metric) hardware is included
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending.
- 2018+ Maverick Trail 800 & 1000, All Models
- 2022+ Maverick Trail 700
- 2019+ Maverick Sport, All Models
- 2021+ Commander 1000R, All Models
- 2022+ Commander 700 EFI
Replaces OEM # 709401992 & 709402289
While your factory tie rods are compatible with this rack, we strongly recommend running an upgraded heavy duty tie rod set-up.
Looking for heavy duty aftermarket tie rods? Check out our HD stock length replacement tie rods or our custom length tie rod kit.
NOTE: If ordering tie-rods with your rack we will be contacting you for further details to confirm correct tie rod lengths.
NOTE: If you are running HCR or Super ATV Suspension A-Arms please let us know. Our aluminum boot coins will not fit, you will need a different boot setup
Please select the link to see step by step instructions on installing the billet steering racks - Installation Instructions