TCP Off Road
TCP Xtreme "MX" Can-Am Maverick Sport and Trail Heavy Duty Billet Steering Rack and Pinion
Tired of replacing your OEM Rack? Looking for something that will last? Well look no more! We did not hold anything back when designing our new billet steering rack and pinion. A first of it's kind, this rack is engineered to withstand harsh riding conditions and take the abuse that can be dished out from your monster wheels and tires.
- 2018+ Maverick Trail 800 & 1000, All Models
- 2019+ Maverick Sport, All Models
- 2021 Commander 1000R
Replaces OEM # 709401992 & 709402289
- Case is approx 400% Larger than OEM
- Larger working internal components
- Halo 30 Compatible
- Fully Greaseable
- Machined from 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Proprietary internal design reduces wear and DOES NOT use bushings that will wear out over time.
- All material is heat treated
- Robust rack boots
- US Grade 8 (10.9 metric) hardware is included
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending.
While your factory tie rods are compatible with this rack, we strongly recommend running an upgraded heavy duty tie rod set-up.
Looking for heavy duty aftermarket tie rods? Check out our HD stock length replacement tie rods or our custom length tie rod kit.
NOTE: If ordering tie-rods with your rack we will be contacting you for further details to confirm correct tie rod lengths.
* Once available all pre orders will ship out in the order in which they were received. The expected "Available By" date has been estimated to the best of our abilities but can be subject to change, without notification, due to unforeseen manufacturing delays.
Please select the link to see step by step instructions on installing the billet steering racks - Installation Instructions