TCP Off Road
On-Off Toggle Switches, Screw Terminal
Screw Terminal Heavy-duty Toggle Switches
These heavy-duty toggle switches feature screw terminals and are available in four different actuations; SPST, SPDT, DPST and DPDT. Screw terminal heavy duty toggle switches meet the standards of today's automotive, marine and industrial applications, and are great for electrical connections that require a high amp switch.
- Typical applications: industrial controls, marine panels, trucks, buses and automotive.
- Materials: brass terminals, frame and support are steel with zinc chromate, case is black phenolic plastic (flammability rating: UL 94 flame class 94V-1) and all other external parts are brass/bright nickel.
- Recommended mounting hole: 1/2" diameter.
- Single Pole Rated: 10A/277V AC; 20A/125V AC; 21A/14V DC; 3/4 HP 125-250V AC.
- Double Pole Rated: 10A/277V AC; 20A/125V AC; 21A/14V DC; 1-1/2 HP 125-250V AC.
- ( ) indicates momentary action.
Share this Product