Outlaw HLA Axle for Polaris RZR XP 900 , RZR XP 900 "4" - Front fits the following vehicle(s):
- 2011 Polaris RZR 900
- 2012 Polaris RZR 900
- 2013 Polaris RZR 900
- 2014 Polaris RZR 900
- 2012 Polaris RZR 900 4
- 2013 Polaris RZR 900 4
- 2014 Polaris RZR 900 4
- 2013 Polaris RZR 900 4 EPS
- 2013 Polaris RZR 900 4 Jagged X
- 2013 Polaris RZR 900 EPS
High Lifter Products cranked up the heat with the release of the Outlaw Dual Heat Treated Highlifter Axle. The Outlaw HLA Axle exceeds OEM standards and has stand-out features not found in other after-market competitor axles such as puncture resistant boots crafted from premium-grade DHT (Thermoplastic Polyester Elastoplast). As the newest product under the Outlaw brand from High Lifter, the Outlaw HLA is a reliable choice at an affordable price point for off-road riders.
In addition to the dual heat treatment process, the Outlaw DHT Axles feature puncture-resistant boots crafted from premium-grade Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer (TPE). This material is superior to rubber boots found in after-market competitors as it provides protection from fatigue and wear and remains durable in high and low temperate climates.
Product features include:
· Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
· Housings and bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel.
· Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates.
· Low-profile double wrap boot bands less likely to be knocked off during riding.
· Axle components filled with Mobile high temperature low friction long life polyurea synthetic CVJ axle grease, keeping axle joints cooler.
Riders want an axle that’s dependable AND affordable. Whether running stock tires and no lift or a lift and oversized tires, the Outlaw DHT Axle is new choice in heavy duty axles.