Outlaw DHT Axle for Polaris RZR 1000 XP - Rear fits the following vehicle(s):
- 2016 Polaris RZR 1000 4 High Lifter Edition
- 2017 Polaris RZR 1000 4 High Lifter Edition
- 2014 Polaris RZR 1000 XP
- 2014 Polaris RZR 1000 XP 4
- 2015 Polaris RZR 1000 XP 4 EPS
- 2016 Polaris RZR 1000 XP 4 EPS
- 2017 Polaris RZR 1000 XP 4 EPS
- 2015 Polaris RZR 1000 XP EPS
- 2016 Polaris RZR 1000 XP EPS
- 2017 Polaris RzR 1000 XP EPS
- 2015 Polaris RZR 1000 XP High Lifter
- 2016 Polaris RZR 1000 XP High Lifter Edition
- 2017 Polaris RZR 1000 XP High Lifter Edition
- 2017 Polaris RZR 1000 XP SE EPS
- 2016 Polaris RZR TURBO 4
- 2017 Polaris RZR TURBO 4 XP EPS
- 2016 Polaris RZR TURBO XP EPS
- 2017 Polaris RZR TURBO XP EPS
High Lifter Products cranked up the heat with the release of the Outlaw Dual Heat Treated (DHT) Axle. The Outlaw DHT Axle exceeds OEM standards and has stand-out features not found in other after-market competitor axles such as puncture resistant boots crafted from premium-grade TPE (Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer). As the newest product under the Outlaw brand from High Lifter, the Outlaw DHT Axle is a reliable choice at an affordable price point for off-road riders.
In addition to the dual heat treatment process, the Outlaw DHT Axles feature puncture-resistant boots crafted from premium-grade Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer (TPE). This material is superior to rubber boots found in after-market competitors as it provides protection from fatigue and wear and remains durable in high and low temperate climates.
Product features include:
· Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
· Housings and bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel.
· Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates.
· Low-profile double wrap boot bands less likely to be knocked off during riding.
· Axle components filled with Mobile high temperature low friction long life polyurea synthetic CVJ axle grease, keeping axle joints cooler.
Riders want an axle that’s dependable AND affordable. Whether running stock tires and no lift or a lift and oversized tires, the Outlaw DHT Axle is new choice in heavy duty axles.
Note: For the Polaris RZR Turbo models you will need to trim the fin on the right side differential. You must trim this area for the axle to work. Instructions are are in the package with detailed steps.