Polaris Ranger REAR LEFT/RIGHT Heavy Duty Axles - Rhino 2.0
FORMERLY PART # AX01-015R
- Polaris Ranger 500 : 2009-2010
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 Crew : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger 800 : 2009-2014
- Polaris Ranger 800 Crew : 2010-2014
- Polaris Ace 900 XC : 2017
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014+-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2017-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Crew : 2017-2018
Rhino 2.0: Factory Engineered and Tested
We here at SuperATV designed, tested, engineered, and manufactured the Rhino 2.0 from the ground up. When it comes to your Ranger, you don’t cut corners, and neither do we. Your dealing directly with the experts and riders who brought this axle to life. We have millions invested in state-of-the-art testing equipment to help us create a superior axle with no break in periods and no risk of overheating due to metallurgical failures.
The Rhino 2.0 Formula
The Rhino 2.0 was really a passion project. We spent many late nights in our R&D lab and hundreds of hours on the trail to perfect the Rhino 2.0 formula. For Rhino 2.0 we focused on 2 things: strength, and longevity. We used 4340 chromoly steel with a proprietary heat treatment to achieved this. The result is an axle that can handle whatever you throw at it. Another advantage of our proprietary heat treatment and material is the high twist yield—the Rhino 2.0 will flex A LOT before it will break, meaning that even under crazy strain, this axle will pull through.
The Rhino 2.0 Difference and 18 month warranty Every test we do, whether it’s yield strength, longevity, or heat buildup, shows that Rhino 2.0 is the strongest axle you can get for your Polaris Ranger. Rhino 2.0 delivers strength as good or better than other super-duty axles that cost $550-$900 but at a fraction of the price. SuperATV is so confident in the performance of Rhino 2.0 that we’re breaking all the rules by offering this axle with an 18-month warranty! And as always, each axle ships free of charge.