Polaris General, RZR S 900/1000 REAR LEFT/RIGHT Axle - Outlaw DHT
2016 Polaris RZR 900 S EPS
2016 Polaris RZR 1000 S
2016 Polaris RZR 900 4 EPS
2016 Polaris General 1000 EPS
2016 Polaris General 1000 EPS Deluxe
2016 Polaris RZR 900 S BASE
2015 Polaris RZR 900 S
2015 Polaris RZR 900 S EPS
2015 Polaris RZR 900 4 EPS
2017 Polaris General 1000 4 EPS
2017 Polaris General 1000 EPS
2017 Polaris General 1000 EPS Deluxe
2017 Polaris RZR 1000 S EPS
2017 Polaris RZR 900 4 EPS
2017 Polaris RZR 900 S BASE
2017 Polaris RZR 900 S EPS
2018 Polaris General 1000 EPS
2018 Polaris General 1000 EPS Deluxe
2018 Polaris General 1000 EPS Premium
2018 Polaris General 1000 EPS Ride Command
2018 Polaris General 1000 4 EPS
2018 Polaris RZR 900 S
2018 Polaris RZR 900 4 S
2018 Polaris RZR 1000 S
2019 Polaris RZR 900 S
2019 Polaris RZR 1000 S
2019 Polaris RZR 1000 S 4
High Lifter Products cranked up the heat with the release of the Outlaw Dual Heat Treated (DHT) Axle. The Outlaw DHT Axle exceeds OEM standards and has stand-out features not found in other after-market competitor axles such as puncture resistant boots crafted from premium-grade TPE (Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer). As the newest product under the Outlaw brand from High Lifter, the Outlaw DHT Axle is a reliable choice at an affordable price point for off-road riders.
In addition to the dual heat treatment process, the Outlaw DHT Axles feature puncture-resistant boots crafted from premium-grade Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer (TPE). This material is superior to rubber boots found in after-market competitors as it provides protection from fatigue and wear and remains durable in high and low temperate climates.
Product features include:
· Dual heat treatments on the housings to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term life.
· Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
· Housings and bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel.
· Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates.
· Low-profile double wrap boot bands less likely to be knocked off during riding.
· Axle components filled with Mobile high temperature low friction long life polyurea synthetic CVJ axle grease, keeping axle joints cooler.