Polaris General, RZR S 900/1000 FRONT LEFT/RIGHT Axle - Outlaw DHT
2016 Polaris RZR 900 S EPS
2016 Polaris RZR 1000 S
2016 Polaris RZR 900 4 EPS
2016 Polaris General 1000 EPS
2016 Polaris General 1000 EPS Deluxe
2016 Polaris RZR 900 S BASE
2015 Polaris RZR 900 S
2015 Polaris RZR 900 S EPS
2015 Polaris RZR 900 4 EPS
2017 Polaris General 1000 4 EPS
2017 Polaris General 1000 EPS
2017 Polaris General 1000 EPS Deluxe
2017 Polaris RZR 1000 S EPS
2017 Polaris RZR 900 4 EPS
2017 Polaris RZR 900 S BASE
2017 Polaris RZR 900 S EPS
2018 Polaris General 1000 EPS
2018 Polaris General 1000 EPS Deluxe
2018 Polaris General 1000 EPS Premium
2018 Polaris General 1000 EPS Ride Command
2018 Polaris General 1000 4 EPS
2018 Polaris RZR 900 S
2018 Polaris RZR 900 4 S
2018 Polaris RZR 1000 S
2019 Polaris General 1000 EPS
2019 Polaris General 1000 EPS Deluxe
2019 Polaris General 1000 EPS Premium
2019 Polaris General 1000 4 EPS
2019 Polaris RZR 900 S
2019 Polaris RZR 1000 S
2019 Polaris RZR 1000 S 4
High Lifter Products cranked up the heat with the release of the Outlaw Dual Heat Treated (DHT) Axle. The Outlaw DHT Axle exceeds OEM standards and has stand-out features not found in other after-market competitor axles such as puncture resistant boots crafted from premium-grade TPE (Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer). As the newest product under the Outlaw brand from High Lifter, the Outlaw DHT Axle is a reliable choice at an affordable price point for off-road riders.
In addition to the dual heat treatment process, the Outlaw DHT Axles feature puncture-resistant boots crafted from premium-grade Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer (TPE). This material is superior to rubber boots found in after-market competitors as it provides protection from fatigue and wear and remains durable in high and low temperate climates.
Product features include:
· Dual heat treatments on the housings to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term life.
· Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
· Housings and bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel.
· Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates.
· Low-profile double wrap boot bands less likely to be knocked off during riding.
· Axle components filled with Mobile high temperature low friction long life polyurea synthetic CVJ axle grease, keeping axle joints cooler.
Riders want an axle that’s dependable AND affordable. Whether running stock tires and no lift or a lift and oversized tires, the Outlaw DHT Axle is new choice in heavy duty axles.