Introducing our marine Bluetooth volume controller, the AFBTR7. So simple by design, you will be amazed how easy it is to use it. To power it, simply press the over-sized, aluminum knob or supply 12 volts to the yellow power lead through a switch or ignition. To pair it, simply turn on bluetooth on phone, scan and pair. To turn volume up or down, turn and hold the knob. To change track, quickly turn knob forward or backward. To pause, simply tap knob. To switch to the rear 3.5mm aux in, simply double tap knob. To switch back to bluetooth, simple double tap knob again! Simple enough right??
- Advanced Bluetooth 4.0 chipset to wireless stream your music from phone.
- Waterproof, compact design for the most extreme environments!
- Flush mount design with rear mounting nut or front mounting flange.
- Rear 3.5mm aux input. Simple double tap knob to change input. Yellow LED for aux in mode. Blue LED for Bluetooth mode.
- Remote power input to power on through ignition
- Remote out to remotely turn on amplifiers
- Reverse polarity protection
- Epoxy coated PCB
- One year limited warranty.
- Mounting diameter with rear mounting nut: 1.375"
- Mounting diameter with front mounting flange: 2.0"
- Cutout hole diameter: 1.08"
- Length from knob to back of controller: 3.4"