We are looking for a creative graphic designer who has experience working on print and digital marketing content, including brochures, social media material, and large print. The graphic designer will constantly work with team members to deliver high-quality and engaging content for various clients from different industries. The ideal candidate also has a vast understanding of digital marketing and has handled creative material for traditional and digital campaigns.
Job Duties include:
- Working with a wide range of media using several different graphic design applications.
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Working with team members to develop high-quality marketing content for a variety of clients.
- Create digital pieces for print and digital publication.
- Working on digital marketing content, including social media content.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts..
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist team members with additional creative content, including copywriting and social media posts.
- Part-time 20-25 hours per week. Potential for growth into full-time opportunity.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Graphic Design & Layout Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding of print & publishing.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines.
Please send your resume to