- Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
- A High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
- You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Employee Type Regular Full-Time
Degree Preferred High School
Zip Code 75703
Please send your resume to